The Envision Image Library augments Borland/Embarcadero's Delphi with powerful imaging capabilities. The library provides image file I/O for popular file formats, printing, scanning, ocr interface, and image processing features for 32 and 64 bit applications.
- Integrated with the VCL's TImage component
- Easy to use image viewer component with rubberbanding support
- Supports popular file formats: TIFF (Packbits, CCITT group 3, 1d and 2d, group 4, JPEG compression, Deflate compression, multi-page read and write) PNG, JPEG, J2K, J2P, BMP, PCX, DCX, TGA, ICO, WMF, EMF, PPM, PBM, PGM, WBMP, XPM and the following in read only DDS, G3 fax, JNG, MNG, PIC, PSD.
- Includes a DUnit test suite
- Supports creating graphic PDF files and rendering them to bitmaps using PDFium.
- TWAIN scanning
- Flexible image printing (original size, full page, specific width, specific height, specific width and height, stretch to page)
- Image processing: Anti-aliasing, brightness, contrast, convert to gray, edge detection, emboss, sharpen, smooth, flip vertical and horizontal, gamma adjustment, negative, interpolated resize, rotate 90, 180, 270 and arbitrary angle, cropping, format conversion including Floyd Steinberg dithering and color quantization.
- Included a media player interface to the excellent VLC Media Player.
- OCR (optical character recognition) interface to Google's Tesseract Engine, JOCR, and Transym OCR.
- Executable programs produced with the library may be distributed royalty free.
- Includes source code.
Please follow this link for the user contributed page of Envision related code and components. If you have any code (freeware, shareware, commercial, open source, etc...) you would like to make available to other users send an email to email@example.com.